Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Here are the ways you can contact me

Here are the ways you can contact me:


EXPRESS POUCH- About 10 Days
Elder Zoe Safeer
Dominican Republic West Mission
P.O. Box 30150
Salt Lake City UT 84130-0150

OK, I know it says "Elder", but this is THE best way to address it so it gets to me.

VERY IMPORTANT: To send via express pouch, you MUST follow these directions:

  1. Use ONE SHEET of paper
  2. Fold paper into thirds
  3. Seal with scotch tape
  4. Apply US Postage and send to the address above
_________________________________________________________________________________
INTERNATIONAL MAIL- About 10 days
Elder Zoe Safeer 
c/Hatuey #73, Urb. Los Cacicazgos
Santo Domingo, Republica Dominicana

Again, I know it says "Elder" but just trust me, it's the way to go!

For letters in an envelope with pictures, etc. Regular international postage rates apply.


MORE INFORMATION TO FOLLOW REGARDING PACKAGES!

Thanks for your support. I'll post about once a week. (Actually my Dad is doing it for me- thanks, Dad!)

No comments:

Post a Comment